An East Texas native, Steven R. Guy has thirty-six years’ experience in State and Federal Courtrooms. Steve is Board Certified in both Personal Injury and Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has also been recognized as Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Martindale Hubbell has awarded him their AV Preeminent rating indicating the highest legal ability and the highest ethical and professional standards. Mr. Guy practices in the areas of Trials, Construction, Contracts, Family Law, Healthcare, Insurance, Labor & Employment, Municipal Law, Natural Resources, Oil & Gas, Personal Injury, Professional Negligence, Real Estate and other Civil Litigation.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Cherokee County Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Electric Cooperative Bar Association