The Norman Law Firm represents people who have been injured through the negligence of others. We fight to ensure our clients are compensated for their medical bills, property damage, pain and suffering, and other damages they suffered because of negligence. Hire us for straightforward legal advice, honest answers and attorneys who are persistent and dedicated personal injury lawyers. We aggressively pursue damages for our clients in cases involving:
- Truck collisions. We represent clients who suffer from a wide range of catastrophic truck accident injuries, particularly those involving 18-wheelers.
- Wrongful death. We can help you protect your family and make a difference by seeking to recover from negligent parties whose negligence resulted in the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Automobile collisions. We investigate and taking to trial negligent motorists who cause injuries on East Texas roadways.
- Product injuries. We can pursue damages for your injuries caused by defective products or dangerous products that lack adequate warnings.
- Property injuries. Texas property owners are obligated to provide safe premises for their patrons, residents, employees and visitors. We seek monetary damages for clients who are injured due to negligent property maintenance, aggressive animals and other premises defects.
- Petroleum industry injuries. Texas oil and gas workers deserve to work in safe environments. When negligence causes an explosion, fire or other injurious situation on an oil rig or refinery, we will investigate and hold petroleum companies accountable.
- Burn injuries. Defective appliances, wiring defects and improperly stored chemicals are among the many fire hazards that can burn and seriously injure a person. We will pursue any responsible party to get you a verdict or settlement you deserve.
- Insurance claims. Insurance companies are supposed to pay you money when you are injured, but sometimes they keep the money for themselves. We use the law, the evidence and their own insurance agreements to remind insurance companies of what they owe the people who paid their premiums.
Other Areas of Practice
Municipal law covers the range of legal issues faced by cities and towns. Our firm works with city officials to keep them in compliance Read More...
Divorce and other family law cases are some of the most delicate legal matters. The future lives of individuals and families will be affected Read More...
Elder Law and Probate
Elder Law encompasses a wide range of legal issues facing individuals entering their golden years. Read More...
Real Estate Transactions
Whether buying, selling, leasing, or refinancing, real estate transactions require the aid of attorneys. Read More...